We’re looking for people to build the Mintlayer ecosystem. You’ll write the documentation, build the examples and create the community for developers building on Mintlayer. Your job will be ensuring those who wish to build on Mintlayer have the tools and knowledge base required to do so. You’re likely to have been a developer at some point and you have strong technical skills. You should also be comfortable explaining technical concepts to a range of people from different cultures and technical proficiencies.
Characteristic of a successful candidate
- Experience with rust
- Experience with blockchains (Substrate experience would be especially useful)
- Previous experience writing documentation would be beneficial
- Great written and spoken English is essential
- Living in CET±3
- Remote first company - work from wherever you feel like
- It is possible to apply for residency in San Marino
- Salary can be paid in Bitcoin if you’d like
- Budget for devices/conference etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Periodic team hangouts around the world (COVID permitting)