We’re looking for experienced developers to work on our core blockchain project. We’re using substrate and rust to build Mintlayer so any experience with either would prove handy. Rust and substrate experience aren’t essential, however, and if you have experience in another low-level language like c or c++ then we’re interested in hearing from you. An interest in blockchain and/or cryptocurrencies would be beneficial.
If you have any cryptography experience then we have roles that would suit you specifically but experience with cryptography is by no means required.
We’re after people who do not shy away from exploring new languages and tools, acquiring the skills they need to get the job done, and that have opinions about their favourite open source projects.
Characteristic of a successful candidate
- Good experience with a low-level language (c, c++, rust)
- Great written and spoken English
- Experience working with an asynchronous remote team (preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of security issues and best practices
- You can read, understand and implement an RFC or a specification
- Living in CET±3
- Remote first company - work from wherever you feel like
- It is possible to apply for residency in San Marino
- Salary can be paid in Bitcoin if you’d like
- Budget for devices/conference etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Periodic team hangouts around the world (COVID permitting)